The hammam, the salt cave and the 50° sauna will remain closed.
Enjoy the luxury and light of the spacious spa at Center Parcs Hochsauerland. Natural materials like stone and wood, combined with soft and sandy colours. Relish in a sensory experience!
- Four saunas offering different temperatures, sizes, and humidity for different needs. The largest sauna offers “Aufguss” sessions with a sauna master.
- A large hammam and private scrub room for Asian-inspired treatments.
- Showers, a cold bath, and a jacuzzi complete the experience.
- A salt cave relaxation room where you can relax while enjoying the benefits of halotherapy. Reclining chairs and comfortable seating are available to gently ease back to normal after a treatment.
- Foot bath in wooden tubs, in the Kneipp tradition.
- Large, warm indoor and outdoor pool.
- Relaxation space with seating for a moment of relaxation, facing the bay windows onto the garden, where you can bask in natural sunlight, thanks to the southern exposure.
- When the weather is nice, escape to a hidden garden for a little break after luxuriating in the heat of the outdoor log sauna.
- 5 treatment booths, including a VIP double booth with a sauna and double shower, facing onto the garden.