Spa Deep Nature
La Plagne | Bains et Spa
Bains & Spa La Plagne is a nugget in the heart of an icy setting. While life in the Belle-Plagne ski resort is in full swing, you can savour the pleasure of a moment to yourself.
1500m2 dedicated to the well-being of young and old alike, set against a panoramic backdrop of nature. With its Spa Family and Spa Premium areas, its unique sensory circuit (remineralising, relaxing and invigorating activities), the Bains & Spa La Plagne is a little paradise for everyone.
What awaits you at the spa
-The Spa Family area with a 170m2 outdoor aquatic course in water heated to 35° dedicated to families, featuring a swan neck, a counter-current walkway, water loungers and body jets. Fun and relaxation guaranteed in a sensational ice setting. Valid for children aged 4 to 14 accompanied by an adult.
- The Espace Spa Premium is entirely dedicated to adults and focused on your serenity. 100m2 of an exceptional outdoor water trail.
- Outside, a breathtaking view of the peaks with a swimming corridor, whirlpool baths and Nordic baths.
- Indoors, three organic saunas and a 35m2 fine mosaic hammam will eliminate your toxins. Continue with the Norwegian showers and the relaxation room with its herbal tea area.
- A unique experience in the salt grotto, with its many regenerative properties.
- The expertise of Deep Nature's signature body treatments, facials and massages in 6 treatment rooms, including 2 double rooms.
All treatments over 45 minutes include access to the Spa Premium and Spa Family for 1 hour.Vouchers purchased for a treatment in this spa are valid for 3 months.
Admission (booking required) entitles you to 2 hours' access to the area.
Linen hire service (bathrobes and towels)
Flip-flops, swimming costumes and armbands on sale at the spa reception.
For more information, contact the Belle Plagne Deep Nature spa:
Telephone : +33(0)458350000
Monday : 10h - 12h & 14h - 20h
Tuesday : 10h - 12h & 14h - 20h
Wednesday : 10h - 12h & 14h - 20h
Thursday : 10h - 12h & 14h - 20h
Friday : 10h - 12h & 14h - 20h
Saturday : 10h - 12h & 14h - 20h
Sunday : 10h - 12h & 14h - 20h